Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome!













It is my great pleasure to leap with both feet into the blood-soaked arena of online political discourse.  My goal in doing so is not to lop off more heads than my competitors, but rather to prevent as many loppings as possible.  The great Greek philosopher Anaximander brought reason and common sense to his savage and brutal time, and I intend, in my own humble way, to soldier on in that tradition.  My job is not to bring low the powerful or punish the wrongdoer.  My job is only to shine the light of truth in an age of darkness.  This will, no doubt, be seen by some as an act of insurrection.

1 comment:

  1. amen, sir! i applaud your noble mission and look greatly forward to reading your take on politics in our troubled, violent times...

    ReplyDelete